Breakfast Briefing: COVID-19 Updates on Relief Bill,FMLA, Paid Sick Leave, EEOC & Vaccination Issues
Date & Time
Jan 21, 2021
8:00am - 9:00am
Information & Pricing
COVID-19 Updates on Relief Bill, FMLA, Paid Sick Leave, EEOC and Vaccination Issues
Thursday, January 21 • 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Presented by von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
This Legal Update from von Briesen & Roper will provide a summary of the updated EEOC guidance, along with practical considerations for employers including the key questions of:
- Can I mandate that all employees receive a COVID-19 vaccine?
- How must I address employee requests to be exempt from the vaccination program for medical or religious reasons?
- What ADA and GINA restrictions around medical examinations apply in COVID-19 vaccination programs?
- Can I require an employee to prove the employee has received a COVID-19 vaccination?
- Can I require others such as vendors and contractors entering my workplace to be vaccinated?
- What are the implications for employers from the COVID Relief Bill?
- What are the implications within the bill for FMLA and paid sick leave?
This webinar will be presented using the Zoom meetings app. If you have not used this app in the past, a very simple installation will be needed when you accept the invite to the meeting on Thursday.
- Please be sure to register in advance, using a valid email address.
- Access information will be emailed prior to the webinar to the email address you used to register.
- There is no coupon code for this event.
- When you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
For more information, resources, and updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit our website, here.
Registration for this event is closed.
Member Price: $0.00