The Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce Business Expo goes on for one day every January at the Oshkosh Convention Center. Over 100 businesses set up booths and offer a great way to make new connections, broaden your companies brand awareness, and learn more about area businesses and upcoming job openings. Several activities are offered by exhibitors for attendees throughout the day and the evening finishes out with a social, Business After Hours, from 5:00 pm. to 7 p.m. This is a great networking opportunity for attendees and exhibitors alike!
Did you know that the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce Business Expo is one of the only in the area? Because of this, we are continuously striving to make it even better! Here are some changes you will see in 2019:
- Schedule Adjustment:
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Exhibitor-to-Exhibitor Expo
- 12:00pm-7:00pm: Expo is Open to the Public
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: Business After Hours to be held at the Convention Center
- Exhibitor Activities:
- Instead of holding various seminars we are allowing all Exhibitors to create their own events throughout the day. These events will be promoted in our e-newsletters, added to the Business Expo Program, and announced throughout the Expo. Must be submitted by December 31 to be included in the program.
- “Made Local” Area:
- We will be featuring local manufacturers, breweries, and wineries at the Business Expo. Attendees will be able to learn and/or see how different products are made in our community!
- Video Promotion:
- All Exhibitors will receive an opportunity to create a 30 second promotional video for the Chamber to share on social media. The video must be submitted by December 14.
- Advertise Current Job Openings
- If your company will be hiring as of January, 2019 you may indicate this on your Registration Form. When the floor maps are printed your organization’s name will appear in a different color to indicate that attendees may stop by your booth for more information.
Business Expo 2019
Jan 31, 2019
11:00am – 7:00pm
Oshkosh Convention Center
2 North Main Street
Oshkosh, WI 54901
This year’s exhibitor theme is “Classic Board Games”. Time to think back and get creative! Cost to attend is $5.00 or a business card, until 5:00 p.m. At that time the Business After Hours entrance fee, $6, will apply for all attendees.
Booths are available at a cost of $475 for Chamber members and $535 for non-members. Can’t attend? There are also various sponsorship opportunities available! For more information, please contact Amber Thiel at (920) 303-2265, ext. 16 or [email protected].
Additional Information for Exhibitors:
- Your booth will come with: pipe/drape, one skirted 2’8’30” high table, booth ID sign, and waste bag. Booths are 10’ wide X 8’ deep with two chairs. Can be modified by request. An additional fee may apply.
- An exhibitor room is available with refreshments throughout the day and light breakfast in the morning.
- You will have the option to order food from Ground Round for lunch that will be delivered to your booth. Please check your packet of information that will be found at your booth on the day of the event.
Oshkosh Business Expo Sponsored by: