Adopt-a-School is an Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce program designed to connect the needs and goals of local schools with the resources and talents of businesses and community organizations. The program seeks to benefit both students and the local business community by enhancing the continual improvement of the education of our students.
- Ground-level opportunity to impact the quality of Oshkosh’s future leadership and workforce
- Enriching employee engagement and connectivity to the Oshkosh community
- Improves understanding of how skills and attitudes learned in the classroom can be applied to the work environment
- Fosters personal interaction with role models in the Oshkosh Community
- Creates a better understanding of citizenship and success principles