Economic Development is a primary focus for the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce. The organization provides resources, leadership and partnership support to a wide array of efforts to launch, grow and retain area businesses.
OSHKOSH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COUNCIL
Bob Albright, Jr., R. J. Albright, Inc.
Javad Ahmad, Smart-IS, International
Tom Belter (EDAC Chair)
John Davids, Home Care Assistance
Will Deppiesse, Nicolet National Bank
Andy Dumke, Alliance Development
Carol Karls, Immel Construction
David Kruck, Horicon Bank
Dennis Lewandowski, A.P. Nonweiler Company
Jim Macy, Von Briesen & Roper, S.C.
Jason Monnett, Wisconsin Business Development
Barb Rau, UW-Oshkosh
Taylor Reetz, Nicolet National Bank
Randy Schmiedel, Discovery Properties
Grant Schwab, First Weber Real Estate
Dan Shea, Shea Electric and Communications
Wayne Youngwirth, Youngwirth Associates, LLC
Dr. Frank Braun, UW-Oshkosh
Sam Winterfeldt, Keller Inc.
Jeff Peterson, CR Structures
OSHKOSH CHAMBER STAFF:
Colan Treml, Economic Development Director
Economic Development Resources & Business Assistance
The Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce’s Economic Development Department promotes and assists with the growth and development of businesses in the Oshkosh area. The Chamber offers free and confidential business assistance in the Oshkosh area or those seeking to do business here – we can help with business planning, financial projections, marketing plans, site selection or relocation, workforce development assistance, and much more. Please contact the Economic Development Department at (920) 303-2266 or email Colan Treml at [email protected] with inquiries.
The Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce’s Economic Development Department utilizes several organizations and tools to assist businesses in any way possible. Some of those organizations and tools are:
- The Oshkosh Chamber Revolving Loan Fund. The RLF provides low-interest loans and promotes expansion, relocation and retention of qualified businesses.. An online RLF application is available here.
- The Downtown Oshkosh Business Improvement District (BID) and their Recruitment Fund Grant (RFG). The RFG provides qualified businesses with grants up to $5,000 for expansion and/or relocation into the BID. An online RFG application is available here.
- The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation and their numerous different programs to help attract, retain, and promote economic development.
- The Small Business Development Center at UW Oshkosh and their services for small businesses, entrepreneurs, start-ups, and everything in between.
- The City of Oshkosh and their Community Development Department.
- The Venture Center at FVTC and their numerous business classes.
- Greater Oshkosh Economic Development Corporation and their Capital Catalyst Fund, Revolving Loan Fund, and other business resources.