Leadership Oshkosh is designed to bring together a diverse group of individuals who share a basic interest in and commitment to the Oshkosh community. Leadership participants share these basic characteristics:
- Demonstrated or potential community involvement through volunteering.
- Present or potential leadership role in an organization relative to an individual’s interests or experience.
- Ability and interest to complete the Leadership Oshkosh program and contribute to the future success of the Oshkosh community through professional and personal development.
Benefits of Leadership Oshkosh
Leadership Oshkosh benefits both you and the community. The knowledge and understanding gained from the training program will prepare individuals for leadership roles in both their organizations and the community. As a result of their leadership experience, graduates are more knowledgeable and are better equipped to make key decisions affecting their own organizations, the community and themselves.
Adjunct Board Experience
During the nine-month program, Leadership Oshkosh students serve on a local board of directors to gain insight and understanding into the world of nonprofit organizations.
Leadership Oshkosh tuition is $1595 and includes overnight lodging at the Retreat, all meals, supplies, transportation and programming during the nine month program.
LEADERSHIP OSHKOSH FACTS:
- 41 Graduates in 2017
- 40 Participants in 2018
- 28 Program Years in Existence in Oshkosh
- 32 Community Boards Served on in 2017
LEADERSHIP OSHKOSH INFORMATION SESSION COMING UP March 15th at 4 p.m.
To register for the information session please contact Joan Hildebrand at 920-303-2266 or at email@example.com