Benchmark Compensation Survey
The Oshkosh Chamber has partnered with the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce and MRA to commission a wage and compensation study.
Through the Oshkosh Chamber’s business and member retention efforts, along with results from our annual Business Outlook Survey, it is clear that labor availability, quality and retention are critical components to our business growth and development. It is apparent that companies need to make sure they are staying competitive in a time where it is difficult to recruit and retain employees. The Oshkosh Chamber wants to make sure you have the resources you need to succeed.
Data collected through this project is for all U.S. Markets, with the final report containing five state sections plus an overall section. With local, employer-matched, employer-reported pay data, you can be confident that your organization is making vital pay decisions based on solid, high-quality data that reflects the market in which you do business. The more organizations that participate, the more reliable and representative the results. The report covers the major industry groups (manufacturing, healthcare, financial institutions, general business, government, non-profits), as well as the overall results.
What makes this opportunity different than others you’ve seen? Timely results at a low cost to your business. The Benchmark Compensation Survey (the first of three available) is $195 to participate (normally $2,399) and the results will be released to participants in mid-May 2024.
If you are interested in participating, please click here. The survey is only open January 16 – February 23. Once the registration form is completed and payment is received, you will be emailed the link to participate in the 2024 Benchmark Compensation survey.
Should you have any questions, please see the FAQs section below or contact Rob Kleman, President & CEO.
The 2024 Benchmark Compensation survey has over 550 jobs in crucial business areas, from staff to executives.
- Questionnaire Available: January 16
- Survey Deadline: February 23
- Data Effective: January 1st, 2024
- Report Published: May
- Full report valued at $2,399
Detailed Survey Information – Benchmark Compensation
This year, the survey covers over 550 jobs spanning across 32 job families, including:
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- …and more!
The data is collected for all U.S. Markets, with the final report containing five state sections (Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin) plus an overall section.
With local, employer-matched, employer-reported pay data, you can be confident that your organization is making vital pay decisions based on solid, high-quality data that reflects the market in which you do business. The more organizations that participate, the more reliable and representative the results!
All data is kept confidential in accordance with the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission Anti-Trust Safety Guidelines. Data is only reported if there is a minimum of 5 participating organizations.
The Oshkosh Chamber can offer you this program through our partnership with the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce in Wisconsin and MRA.
For more information or any questions, please get in touch with Rob Kleman at [email protected].
Why is my survey not being submitted?
- Ensure the required questions have been answered
- Ensure that the Compensation Input Form has been uploaded to the online survey. If it hasn’t been, you will need to save your completed Compensation Input Form. You can upload it to your online survey by clicking “Upload Compensation Input Form.” This can be found on any page of the online questionnaire. From there, click “Submit.”
- If you are still having trouble, one of the survey professionals can assist at [email protected] or (800) 488-4845 extension 3508.
I have remote employees. What zip code do I use when reporting them?
- Please report any employees who work remotely in the zip code of your organization’s central location.
Do I enter hourly or salaried wages?
- You can enter the current hourly wage or annual salary, whichever rate is more manageable.
What if there is an open survey and I haven’t received an invitation?
- Please contact us if you have not received information on an open survey or have questions about survey participation.
What is the advantage of having a third-party conduct Compensation survey?
- Anti-trust guidelines counsel organizations to use a third party for Compensation Surveys. Because there are no vested interests, the focus is on reporting key metrics while protecting the confidentiality of all parties. Third parties also tend to be subject experts capable of providing a larger context and comparison for important insights.
Who conducts the surveys?
- Founded in 1901, MRA is one of the largest employer associations in the country, serving 4,000 employers each year. Members range in size from small entrepreneurs to Fortune 50 companies and reflect the diversity of the industries in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, Kentucky, and Wisconsin. MRA’s Survey and Business Research Department has been conducting surveys since 1901 and has a team of professionals with expertise in survey design, statistical analysis, compensation, and market research.
Can I share the results with other organizations?
- MRA surveys are not to be used commercially or for any purpose other than those that pertain to the internal planning of the purchasing/participating organization. The surveys prohibit Copying and/or Sharing Surveys with Non-Participants.