Below you will find business information and resources relating to the COVID-19 outbreak. The Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce is here for you during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call our office at (920) 303-2265, ext. 18 (John Casper) or ext. 14 (Rob Kleman), and we will help you in any way we can.
Grants and Loans
Wisconsin’s “We’re All In” Grant Program – Phase 2
- Application and FAQ available at https://www.revenue.wi.gov/Pages/FAQS/SmallBusinessGrantProgram.aspx
- Application deadline November 2, 11:59 p.m.
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- U.S. Chamber: How Small Businesses will Benefit from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- What’s in the $2 Trillion Coronavirus Relief Package?
- U.S. Chamber Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
Paycheck Protection Program
- Program Overview
- Lender Information Fact Sheet
- Borrower Information Fact Sheet
- Borrower Application Form
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Guide
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program
Information and Guides
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans Q&A
- SBA Fact Sheet – Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SBA EIDL Program Overview and Talking Points
- U.S. Chamber Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans
Forms and Applications
- Disaster Business Loan Application (SBA 5)
- Disaster Home / Sole Proprietor Loan Application (SBA 5C)
- Fee Disclosure Form and Compensation Agreement (SBA 159)
- Additional Filing Requirements – Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), and Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loan (MREIDL) (SBA 1368)
- Personal Financial Statement – Disaster Programs (SBA 413)
- Disaster Request for Transcript of Tax Return (IRS 4506T)
- Instructions for IRS Form 4506T
- Schedule of Liabilities (SBA 2202)
- Instructions for SBA Form 2202
Local Financial Resources
- Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce Bar and Restaurant Micro Loan Program
- Winnebago County COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Loan Program application
- Winnebago County Rapid Recovery Loan Program more information
- Greater Oshkosh Economic Development Corporation COVID-19 Emergency Response Loan
Other Financial Resources
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Save Small Business grantmaking initiative
- WEDC Ethnic Minority Emergency Grant
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Outlines Coronavirus Relief Law’s Paid Leave Requirements
- Legal brief by von Briesen & Roper, s.c.: Paid Leave now Required for Absences Related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- U.S. Chamber Guide to Temporary Paid Leave and Family Medical Leave
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce COVID-19 Employer Toolkit
Oshkosh Chamber March 30 Webinar
“Personnel Issues and Legal Concerns Facing Employers Under the COVID-19 Environment,” presented by von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
Oshkosh Chamber May 15 Webinar
“Return to Work: Best Practices to Keep Your Work Place Safe” presented by von Briesen & Roper, s.c. and J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- von Briesen & Roper presentation
- J.J. Keller presentation
- Full video capture of the webinar
- Oshkosh Chamber Return to Work Best Practices Guidelines
Department of Labor Guidelines
Guidelines released by the Department of Labor about where you can post the flyer:
- Post notice in conspicuous place on premises, preferably where other legal notices are posted.
- Sending copy of notice to each employer is not necessary, but permissible.
- Notice in language other than English is not required.
- Notice must be posted for current employees only; no requirement to share notice with laid-office employees
- Employers are not required to give notice to new job applicants.
- Notice must be posted in each building of the employer if employees report directly to each building as opposed to a main location.
Additional Employer Information
- Oshkosh Chamber Return to Work Best Practices Summary, including CDC guidelines
- IRS news release on Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses
- Free Coronavirus Preparedness Resources for Employers from J.J. Keller
- Department of Workforce Development Coronavirus Resources Page
- CDC Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- WEDC COVID-19 Business Resources
- U.S. Chamber Guide to Combating the Coronavirus
- Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce Virtual Town Hall – April 16 (full video)
- CO— the U.S. Chamber’s interactive digital platform designed specifically for business owners
- CO— Small Business Guide
- OSHA Guidance on COVID19
- National Safety Council: Guidance for Employers: COVID-19 and the Workplace
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Coronavirus Response and Resources
- CDC: Interim guidance for businesses
- CDC: Coronavirus resources for businesses/employers
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce COVID-19 Update Seminar
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce: Gov. Evers Addresses Business Community
- Unemployment COVID-19 information
Health and Safety
- Winnebago County Public Health Department Updates
- Keep Surfaces Clean to Kill COVID19
- CDC: How to protect yourself against Coronavirus
- CDC: COVID-19 cases in the United States
- CDC: Travel Health Notices
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: COVID-19 updates for the state
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: Outbreaks and Investigations
- Wisconsin Hospital Association COVID-19 Situational Awareness Update
Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce Operational Update
The coronavirus situation is causing us, as an organization, to adjust our programming in response to feedback we are getting from the business community. Consequently, some of our events have been postponed or will be rescheduled. We will continue to monitor the evolving coronavirus situation and will make appropriate decisions on upcoming Chamber events if needed.
We understand that public concern about COVID-19 will continue to cause people to be cautious. We encourage everyone to understand the facts about COVID-19 to make informed decisions. All employers should be ready to implement strategies to protect their workforce from the coronavirus while ensuring continuity of operations.
Our Oshkosh Chamber staff is here to serve you. While some of our staff is working remotely during this time, please don’t hesitate to reach out to them at any time for support and assistance. Listed below is a list of all contact information for each staff member. The Oshkosh Chamber’s direct dial number is (920) 303 – 2265.
- John Casper – President/CEO | Ext. 18
- Rob Kleman – Senior Vice President – Economic Development | Ext. 14
- Cell Phone: (920) 379 – 6232
- [email protected]
- Patti Andresen-Shew – Education and Talent Development Director | Ext. 29
- Cell Phone: (920) 420 – 2122
- [email protected]
- Connie Carmical – Chamber Sales Representative | Ext. 32
- Cell Phone: (920) 267 – 0721
- [email protected]
- Mark Halfen – Administrative Assistant | Ext. 12
- Alice Roberts – Controller | Ext. 23