Drive Thru Job Fair
Date & Time
Jul 15, 2020
12:00pm - 4:00pm
Oshkosh Chamber Parking Lot
120 Jackson Street
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Information & Pricing
The pandemic has changed recruiting but the workforce system is still here to help you find the talent that you need! We’re hosting a Drive Thru Job Fair July 15 as part of a statewide, unified approach to let job seekers know that there is still opportunity available in their local area!
How will the fair work and how can you participate?
- Let us know that you plan to participate by registering at this link: https://tinyurl.com/drivethruJuly15
- If you have available positions, you will need to provide 300 one page recruitment flyers for your company. Your one page document can be printed on one or both sides, 8.5x11” or a smaller size; however, only one page per company! What should you include? Here are some suggestions:
- Company name, location, logo, etc.
- Available position(s)
- How to apply
- Details about company benefits and/or wages
- What makes your company special, what is the service or product you provide?
- Include your Equal Opportunity statement
- Contact information if a job seeker would like to reach out to your company (email, phone or both)
- The deadline for dropping off your information is: July 9, 3:30 pm
- The location for dropping off information is: Lakeside Packaging Plus, 100 W Fernau Ave, Oshkosh-Door 8; Please have recruitment flyers in a bag and put your company name on the outside of the bag and indicate the contents are for the Drive Thru Job Fair
- Your one page document will be inserted into a bag
- Staff collating bags will be wearing gloves and masks
- Each car attending the Drive Thru Job Fair will be given one bag
- If you have questions about this event or would like to learn more about other locations, contact: Bobbi Miller at [email protected] or 920-470-0837
Registration for this event is closed.
Member Price: $0.00