Join us at the 2014 Business Expo, presented by Rhyme & Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce!
2014 Business Expo
January 30, 2014
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Oshkosh Convention Center
Entrance to the Expo is $5 per person or your business card before 4:30 p.m. and $6 after 4:30 p.m. at the start of Business After Hours.
Educational seminars on relevant business topics will also be scheduled throughout the day and will be free with admission to the Expo. Seminar topcs and schedule TBA.
For information, e-mail John Casper or call him at (920)303-2265, ext. 18.
Exhibitor space is open for Business Expo 2014.
If you are interested in additional information please contact John Casper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also print the registration form and mail/fax by downloading the form here.
$475 Members of the Chamber
Policies & Procedures for exhibitors
- Theme: The theme for the Expo is "Rock n Roll Your Business Brand." Feeling creative? You can design your display to reflect the theme. Not mandatory, but encouraged.
- Exhibit Hours: Thursday, January 30th 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. All booths must be open and staffed during Expo hours.
- Location: Oshkosh Convention Center, 2 N. Main Street, Oshkosh.
- Set-up Times: Thursday, January 30th, 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. No exhibitor may set-up display until booth fees are paid in full.
- Displays & Decorations: No signs or forms of advertisement shall be displayed outside exhibit space or project beyond the exhibit space limits to avoid interfering with neighboring exhibitors.
- Display Table Info: The tables for each exhibit space are 8 ft. long in the core booths; exhibit spaces along the walls have 6 ft. tables. Make note on your registration if you need an additional table ($10 extra) or if no table is needed.
- Space Dimensions & Info: Core booths are 10' wide by 8' deep, Wall booths are 8' wide by 8' deep. Each exhibitor will receive a booth I.D. sign.
- Cancellation: No refunds will be made for exhibitor cancellations after December 30, 2013. Cancellations made prior to December 30th will result in a 50% refund. If booth space is not occupied by 10:30 a.m. day-of, the Oshkosh Chamber has the right to use the space in any way that's suitable for the event.
- Removal Time: Dismantling of the booth may not begin until after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 30th. There will be no exceptions. The Chamber reserves the right to refuse participation in future Expos to any exhibitors that tear-down their booths prior to 7:00 p.m. day-of. The booth must be completely cleared by 9:00 p.m. that evening.
- Liability: Exhibitors must carry their own insurance. The Oshkosh Chamber is not responsible for the safety and security of the exhibitor's properties or employees from theft, damage, or any other cause whatsoever.
10:30 a.m. – Henrietta Room
“What Does Health Care Reform Mean to you? - Presented by Jon McGraw, Valley Insurance Associates, Inc.
If you have questions regarding the new HealthCare Reform laws that have been put in place you are not alone. There are several changes that apply to most people and health plans regardless of specific circumstances. Our professionals at Valley Insurance Associates, Inc. will be discussing this topic and taking questions regarding healthcare reform. Please join us as we discuss these topics in more detail.
11:30 a.m. – K.M. Hutchinson
“Gaining an Unfair Sales Advantage in 2014.” - Presented by Jeff Schmidt, Sparque
In this information packed session you will learn:
- What successful sellers do every day
- The number one complaint buyers have
- The three "era's" of sales and which we are in now
- How to become an expert on any topic
- Why your customers want you to get better
- The four stages of learning a new skill
12:30 p.m. – Henrietta Room
"Tactics in Social Media Marketing that Get Results" – Zack Pawlosky, Candeo Creative
You've heard social media is important, you know it's out there, but how do you put the pedal to the metal? Attend this seminar and learn from Candeo Creative's, Zack Pawlosky on putting social media to work for your organization. Leave this seminar with practical knowledge and information on how to form your social media strategy, generate content, run contests and more. Candeo Creative is a Marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI. that offers social media marketing, Web design, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing consulting, public relations and design.
1:45 p.m. – K.M. Hutchinson Room
Why Won’t Employees Do What I Want Them to do? – Bob Unke, MRA
3:00 p.m. – Henrietta Room
“Discover Northern Ireland” - Presented by Fox World Travel
Fox World Travel and the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce invite you to embark on a breathtaking cultural immersion into Northern Ireland September 26 to October 5, 2014.
This trip is open to the public and will take you from the towering walls of Derry to the scenic views of the Causeway Coast and the Victorian architecture of Belfast. The itinerary takes you from the Dublin airport to scenic Belfast where visitors will learn the history of the city through the story of the Titanic. From there, the group will travel to Bushmills Distillery for a tour of the world's oldest whiskey distillery. After enjoying the history and a brief taste-test, travelers will go to Giant's Causeway, one of Ireland's natural wonders. Cooling lava formed beautiful and unique hexagonal columns for a view of nature that is truly once-in-a-lifetime.
Come learn more about this outstanding trip.
3:30 p.m. – H.M. Hutchinson Room
FEATURED CHAMBER PROGRAM - Group Transportation Services
Transportation management is a big expense to companies across the country, and the Oshkosh Chamber’s new affinity/preferred partner program will save your freight shipping members both time and money. What sets GTS apart from other programs is our ability to handle entire shipping requirements for freight weighing more than 150 lbs., both inbound and/or outbound.
Join GTS to learn more about how your business can save money through this great offering of the Oshkosh Chamber.