Join us at the 2016 Business Expo, presented by Rhyme & Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce!
2016 Business Expo
January 28, 2016
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Oshkosh Convention Center
Booth registration available, Pre-registration until October 1st. is $425 for members and $500 for non-members, after October 1st prices go to $475 for members and $525 for non-members.
For further information or questions contact Samantha Sanchez at (920) 303-2265 ext. 16 or Samantha@oshkoshchamber.com
Policies & Procedures for exhibitors
- Exhibit Hours: Thursday, January 28th 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. All booths must be open and staffed during Expo hours.
- Location: Oshkosh Convention Center, 2 N. Main Street, Oshkosh.
- Set-up Times: Thursday, January 28th, 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. No exhibitor may set-up display until booth fees are paid in full.
- Displays & Decorations: No signs or forms of advertisement shall be displayed outside exhibit space or project beyond the exhibit space limits to avoid interfering with neighboring exhibitors.
- Display Table Info: The tables for each exhibit space are 8 ft. long in the core booths; exhibit spaces along the walls have 6 ft. tables. Make note on your registration if you need an additional table ($10 extra) or if no table is needed.
- Space Dimensions & Info: Core booths are 10' wide by 8' deep, Wall booths are 8' wide by 8' deep. Each exhibitor will receive a booth I.D. sign.
- Cancellation: No refunds will be made for exhibitor cancellations after December 30, 2015. Cancellations made prior to December 30th will result in a 50% refund. If booth space is not occupied by 10:30 a.m. day-of, the Oshkosh Chamber has the right to use the space in any way that's suitable for the event.
- Removal Time: Dismantling of the booth may not begin until after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 30th. There will be no exceptions. The Chamber reserves the right to refuse participation in future Expos to any exhibitors that tear-down their booths prior to 7:00 p.m. day-of. The booth must be completely cleared by 9:00 p.m. that evening.
- Liability: Exhibitors must carry their own insurance. The Oshkosh Chamber is not responsible for the safety and security of the exhibitor's properties or employees from theft, damage, or any other cause whatsoever.