Join us at the 2015 Business Expo, presented by Rhyme & Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce!
2015 Business Expo
January 29, 2015
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Oshkosh Convention Center
Entrance to the Expo is $5 per person or your business card before 4:30 p.m. and $6 after 4:30 p.m. at the start of Business After Hours.
Educational seminars on relevant business topics will also be scheduled throughout the day and will be free with admission to the Expo. Seminar topcs and schedule TBA.
Exhibitor space is open for Business Expo 2015.
You may also print the registration form and mail/fax by downloading the form here.
Early bird special $425
$475 Members of the Chamber
Policies & Procedures for exhibitors
- Theme: The theme for the Expo is "Roundin' Up New Business." Feeling creative? You can design your display to reflect the theme. Not mandatory, but encouraged.
- Exhibit Hours: Thursday, January 29th 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. All booths must be open and staffed during Expo hours.
- Location: Oshkosh Convention Center, 2 N. Main Street, Oshkosh.
- Set-up Times: Thursday, January 29th, 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. No exhibitor may set-up display until booth fees are paid in full.
- Displays & Decorations: No signs or forms of advertisement shall be displayed outside exhibit space or project beyond the exhibit space limits to avoid interfering with neighboring exhibitors.
- Display Table Info: The tables for each exhibit space are 8 ft. long in the core booths; exhibit spaces along the walls have 6 ft. tables. Make note on your registration if you need an additional table ($10 extra) or if no table is needed.
- Space Dimensions & Info: Core booths are 10' wide by 8' deep, Wall booths are 8' wide by 8' deep. Each exhibitor will receive a booth I.D. sign.
- Cancellation: No refunds will be made for exhibitor cancellations after December 30, 2014. Cancellations made prior to December 30th will result in a 50% refund. If booth space is not occupied by 10:30 a.m. day-of, the Oshkosh Chamber has the right to use the space in any way that's suitable for the event.
- Removal Time: Dismantling of the booth may not begin until after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 30th. There will be no exceptions. The Chamber reserves the right to refuse participation in future Expos to any exhibitors that tear-down their booths prior to 7:00 p.m. day-of. The booth must be completely cleared by 9:00 p.m. that evening.
- Liability: Exhibitors must carry their own insurance. The Oshkosh Chamber is not responsible for the safety and security of the exhibitor's properties or employees from theft, damage, or any other cause whatsoever.