Join us at the 2016 Business Expo, presented by Rhyme & Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce!
2016 Business Expo
January 28, 2016
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Oshkosh Convention Center
Booth registration is still available: $475 for members and $525 for non-members.
For further information or questions contact Samantha Sanchez at (920) 303-2265 ext. 16 or Samantha@oshkoshchamber.com
Business Expo Seminars include:
9:30 – 10:30 a.m. – Thistle Room
Heather Veeser, Skyline Exhibiting Resource
The Show is Over… Now What?
"A lead at a show may be the first opportunity your company has to begin a positive customer relationship. If the information you provide to your sales department is limited to just a name, email and a phone number, then you are limiting their ability to make a positive connection. Having a solid follow up plan is one of the most important parts of your overall trade show strategy. At this seminar you will learn what to do before, during, and after the show.”
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Henrietta Room
Tina Schuelke, Executive Director, Change Management Communications Center LLC
Transitioning from High Performing Team to Collaborative t4eam: Exploring the Difference and Why they Matter.
Discussion will be on how collaborative organizational models help companies win in today’s economy. Local and national case studies reveal how collaborative workplace cultures are solving tough challenges:
- Attracting and Sustaining a Workforce
- Pace of Change
- How to Transition
1:30 -2:30 p.m. – Thistle Room
Amy Pietsch, FVTC Venture Center
Explore Business Model Design
“This session will help expand your business by enabling you to map and streamline your business model. Today, innovating the business model is the most critical competency a company needs to develop and execute. If this were a once-in-a-business-life-cycle occurrence, you could hire consultants to do this for you. It’s not. This is the 21st century way to empower your product, service, technology. Having the best product, service, technology was yesterday’s game. Today you need to still have the best and you need to couple that with a powerful business model. That’s a winning strategy.”
3:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Henrietta Room
Diane Roundy & Dawn Benish, Schenck S.C.
The Power of You: Building Your Personal Brand
Brands and our interaction with them are powerful things. A delightful brand experience brings us back, clamoring for more while a dismal encounter leaves us with searching for something better. Marketers have known this for years. Defining and building your personal brand are important for your individual and professional growth. Do you know what your personal brand is? How would you describe it? Does it stand out? And what does it say to those you come in contact with?
Now’s the time to get proactive in making sure your brand does not take on a life of its own. Learn how you can cultivate and update your personal brand to elevate yourself to the next level. Determine where you are today, where you want to go, and how are you going to get there. Gain new ideas for establishing the personal brand you desire. Receive a personal strategy map tool to help you get there.
Policies & Procedures for exhibitors
- Exhibit Hours: Thursday, January 28th 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. All booths must be open and staffed during Expo hours.
- Location: Oshkosh Convention Center, 2 N. Main Street, Oshkosh.
- Set-up Times: Thursday, January 28th, 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. No exhibitor may set-up display until booth fees are paid in full.
- Displays & Decorations: No signs or forms of advertisement shall be displayed outside exhibit space or project beyond the exhibit space limits to avoid interfering with neighboring exhibitors.
- Display Table Info: The tables for each exhibit space are 8 ft. long in the core booths; exhibit spaces along the walls have 6 ft. tables. Make note on your registration if you need an additional table ($10 extra) or if no table is needed.
- Space Dimensions & Info: Core booths are 10' wide by 8' deep, Wall booths are 8' wide by 8' deep. Each exhibitor will receive a booth I.D. sign.
- Cancellation: No refunds will be made for exhibitor cancellations after December 30, 2015. Cancellations made prior to December 30th will result in a 50% refund. If booth space is not occupied by 10:30 a.m. day-of, the Oshkosh Chamber has the right to use the space in any way that's suitable for the event.
- Removal Time: Dismantling of the booth may not begin until after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 30th. There will be no exceptions. The Chamber reserves the right to refuse participation in future Expos to any exhibitors that tear-down their booths prior to 7:00 p.m. day-of. The booth must be completely cleared by 9:00 p.m. that evening.
- Liability: Exhibitors must carry their own insurance. The Oshkosh Chamber is not responsible for the safety and security of the exhibitor's properties or employees from theft, damage, or any other cause whatsoever.