Organized in 2003, Propel Oshkosh is a development and networking group for young professionals. Propel aims to attract and retain young individuals for local businesses in the Oshkosh area. We accomplish this by hosting events throughout the year that are tailored to meeting both the professional and social needs of our members.
Propel is a very dynamic group. We encourage you to become involved by attending any of our activities, voicing your ideas and opinions, and serving on one of our committees: Membership and Programs. If you would like to serve on a committee, please drop us an email at [email protected]. In any matter, become involved. Propel has something to offer everyone, and we only grow better with your participation.
If you’re a young professional and are looking for a way to meet and network with people in your same demographic, Propel is the organization for you!
Propel is committed to making Oshkosh a GREAT place for young adults to live, work and have fun!
You can join as an individual or as an Employer Partner
Propel’s target audience is individuals ages 21-40 who consider themselves professionals at what they do. The annual membership investment is only $80. Returning members receive a discount of $20 if they renew their membership before it expires.
Key Member Benefits:
- Discounted or free admission to all Propel events hosted during the year.
- Subscription to our Propel E-Newsletter.
- Access to personal and professional development programs.
- Ability to represent young professionals’ viewpoints in the community.
- Ability to build relationships with business and community leaders.
- Ability to access and network with our actively growing membership of young professionals.
Not sure yet? Attend one of our events as a non-member and see firsthand the opportunities Propel has to offer. Propel events focus on providing networking, professional development and civic awareness opportunities for our members. Past events include:
- Leadership Breakfasts featuring business, industry and community leaders as speakers, including Bob Bohn, John Bergstrom, and Mark Rohloff
- Personal and Professional Development: Etiquette dinner, personal financial education, LeaderFest conference, real estate and home buying
- Social events: “Designer for a Day” at House of Flowers, “Bee Bella Entrepreneurial Endeavors”, “Beer vs. Wine” networking events, an Annual Holiday Party and many more!
Join today and help cultivate employment opportunities and young professionals in the Oshkosh area.
Employer Partner Program
Adding Value to Local Businesses and Their Employees – Apply Today!
Propel believes that it can be a vital tool for employee attraction, retention and development. This is why Propel created the Employer Partner Program. Community involvement, social and professional networking and life balance are important topics for young professionals. Propel offers all of these things and more. The Employer Partner Program offers four flexible levels of support, allowing your business employees to get involved with Propel.
Current: 2017 Employer Partners
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Silver Star Brands
- University of Wisconsin- Oshkosh
Levels of Employer Partnership
Employer Partners Information 2017-2018
- Gold: $5,000: 50 annual memberships, full-sized logo in all Propel materials, representation on Propel Steering Committee.
- Silver: $2,000: 20 annual memberships and ½ size logo in all Propel materials.
- Bronze: $1,000: 10 annual memberships and ¼ size logo in all Propel materials.
- Supporting Partner: $150: 1 annual membership and name recognition (text only) in all Propel materials.
Thank you for Supporting Propel
We attribute much of our success to many local businesses and community leaders who understood our vision and pointed us in the right direction many years ago. A special thanks to those who invested capital to get Propel started in 2003, including: Schenck Business Solutions, UW Oshkosh Alumni Foundation, Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce, Oshkosh Corporation, 4imprint, OshKosh B’ Gosh Inc., Schwab Realty, Race Office Supply, and US Bank.
We are extremely grateful to the local companies that have taken an active role in their employees’ interests by becoming part of our Employer Partner Program. You’re helping make Oshkosh a better place and believe in the importance of community development.