Leadership Oshkosh Application
To graduate from Leadership Oshkosh, a participant is required to attend:
- Orientation Retreat: A two-day, out-of-town overnight session in September
- One full weekday each month – October through May
- Evening graduation in May
- Non-profit, adjunct board meetings
- Participation in fundraising event
EMPLOYER COMMITMENT (if applicable)
This application has the approval of this organization, and the applicant has our full support, which includes the time required to participate in the program.
For more information
Contact Trina Woldt via: [email protected] or at (920)303-2265, ext. 29.
This program has a limited number of participants. If you are not selected for the current class, you are encouraged to apply again in a subsequent year.
Leadership Oshkosh engages leaders through community involvement that promotes a thriving community built on enhanced community knowledge and motivated by improved leadership skills.