Virtual Town Hall: UW-O COVID Testing Efforts
Date & Time
Dec 03, 2020
10:00am - 11:00am
Information & Pricing
Join us for a Virtual Town Hall on Thursday, December 3 at 10:00 a.m. Gain insights from UWO leadership as they update us on what they’ve learned in their testing journey, how they’re pulling this off and what workplace leaders and their workforces should know about accessing the UWO Culver Welcome Center rapid testing site — it’s fast, it’s working, and its open to all.
The UWO panel includes:
- Chancellor Andy Leavitt
- UWO Chief of Police Kurt Leibold
- UWO Director of Risk and Sponsored Programs Kim Langolf
Virtual Town Halls are presented using Zoom.
- Please be sure to register in advance for this webinar, using a valid email address.
- Access information will be emailed prior to the webinar, to the email address you used to register. Please be sure to enable emails from [email protected].
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
- There is no coupon code for this free event.
Video of each of our Virtual Town Halls is posted on our website after the event.
For more information, resources, and updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit our website, here.
Registration for this event is closed.
Member Price: $0.00