MOVING FORWARD With Brian Beaulieu
Date & Time
Feb 09, 2021
8:00am - 9:30am
Information & Pricing
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
8:00-9:30 a.m. • Virtual Event
$30 individual registration
$250 group of up to 10
Join the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce and Ganther Construction Architecture in welcoming Brian Beaulieu, CEO and Chief Economist of ITR Economics.
2020 was quite a year. We will explore all the changes that have occurred in the economy and what they mean to our future. The pandemic, government responses, consumer trends, burgeoning opportunities, and lagging sectors will be examined. These forces will shape the trends ahead and drive our tactics and strategies. The outlook for the US and global economies will be presented. We will also:
- Look at a system of key leading indicators that are proven to signal cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Present market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations and strategic planning.
- Discuss any potential changes caused by the November elections.
- Present the unintended consequences of the massive stimulus programs that will impact businesses in the years ahead.
- Assess interest rate and other financial market trends, including the latest information on stock market performance.
- Present clear, actionable Management Objectives™ that are right for the coming years as we adapt to the ‘new normal’. One thing will not change, successful businesses will have to constantly adapt to a sea of changing circumstances.
Brian Beaulieu has served as CEO and chief economist of ITR Economics™ since 1987, where he researches the use of business cycle analysis and economic forecasting as tools for improving profitability. Brian has shared his highly valued research results via presentations, workshops, and seminars in numerous countries to hundreds of thousands of business owners and executives for the last 38 years.
He is coauthor of Prosperity in the Age of Decline, a powerful look at how to make the most of the US and global trends over the next 20 years, as well as Make Your Move, a practical and insightful guide to increasing profits through inevitable business cycle changes. Brian also coauthored But I Want It!, ITR Economics’ first children’s book.
In lieu of an in-person breakfast as in previous years, this event will be held virtually via a Zoom webcast.
Cost to attend is $30 per registrant or $250 for businesses who wish to view the event as a group of up to 10. Rates for non-members are $40 per registrant or $350 for a group of up to 10.
An email containing a link to log on to this event will be sent to registered attendees prior to the webcast. Business group attendees will receive (1) link for the entire group.
IMPORTANT: If you want to register for a group of 10, please enter "1" for the quantity when you register. That will sign you up for ONE group of 10. (If you enter "10", it will charge you for ten groups of ten.)
Open registration until Feb 09, 2021
Member Price: $30.00
Non-member Price: $40.00
Start your Registration