Virtual Town Hall: Municipal Budget Update Series - Winnebago County Executive Mark Harris
Date & Time
Oct 08, 2020
10:00am - 11:00am
Information & Pricing
Thursday October 8 • 10:00 a.m.
This Virtual Town Hall, the second in our Municipal Budget Update Series, will feature discussion and Q&A with Winnebago County Executive Mark Harris.
The entire Municipal Budget Update Series:
- October 1 - Oshkosh City Manager Mark Rohloff
- October 8 - Winnebago County Executive Mark Harris
- October 15 - Oshkosh Area School District Superintendent Vickie Cartwright
Virtual Town Halls are presented using Zoom.
- Please be sure to register in advance for this webinar, using a valid email address.
- Access information will be emailed prior to the webinar, to the email address you used to register. Please be sure to enable emails from [email protected].
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
- There is no coupon code for this free event.
Video of each of our Virtual Town Halls is posted on our website after the event.
For more information, resources, and updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit our website, here.
Registration for this event is closed.
Member Price: $0.00