Amplify Oshkosh Virtual Town Hall With Members From the Amplify Oshkosh Consortium Leadership Team
Date & Time
Jun 10, 2020
10:00am - 11:00am
Information & Pricing
Join Amplify Oshkosh Consortium Members as they share their experiences and perspectives leading through the Covid-19 outbreak and into what work and life look like today. Learn about what changes might stick, how companies and technology are evolving to meet changing demands, and how you can tap in to Amplify Oshkosh’s membership to innovate your way through challenging times.
- Javad Ahmad, President and COO, Smart-IS International
- Dr. David Gundlach, Deputy Superintendent, Oshkosh Area School District
- Don McCartney, VP - Enterprise Architecture and Simplify, Oshkosh Corporation
- Michael Patton, UW Oshkosh College of Business Lecturer, UW Oshkosh
- Tina Schuelke, Owner & CEO, Change Management
- Doug Waterman, Dean of Information Technology and Learning Innovations, Fox Valley Technical College
- Mat Wolfgram, Sr. Account Manager, Capital Data
This webinar will be presented using the Zoom meetings app. If you have not used this app in the past, a very simple installation will be needed when you join the meeting on Thursday.
- Please be sure to register in advance for this webinar, using a valid email address.
- Access information will be emailed prior to the webinar from [email protected] to the email address you used to register.
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
- There is no coupon code for this event.
Registration for this event is closed.
Member Price: $0.00