Webinar: Getting Started With Video Marketing - Part 2
Date & Time
Jun 24, 2020
8:00am - 9:00am
Information & Pricing
An Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce Webinar Series
Presented by Imagine Road Productions, LLC
Register for BOTH sessions by entering your email address below.
Wednesday, June 24
Why Should You Attend?
If you want to demonstrate the benefits of your product or service or engage your audience with supportive and engaging messaging in the current economic client.
This two-part webinar will demonstrate how to create, edit and publish videos as well as recommend affordable video editing solutions and resources to consider such as Voice-Over Talent and others. This interactive workshop takes you through the entire process from scripting to publishing as each participant will have an opportunity to create a ‘Welcome Video’ for their website or social media channel.
You will learn:
- Best practices in creating video content to promote your product or service including using stabilization, sufficient lighting, and options for audio recording.
- Using video editing software to integrate alternative footage, graphics, banners, and textual elements.
- Essentials for publishing on Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Using Analytics to evaluate results and make iterations.
- When to call in professional help.
- Creating your own ‘Welcome Video’ using best practices.
How Are The Sessions Conducted?
Michael Raymond from Imagine Road Productions, LLC will be presenting “Getting Started with Video Marketing” as a two-part Webinar.
As a Multimedia Journalist and Video Marketing Strategist, Michael's expertise lies in helping you craft your message and engage your audience using video and other forms of multimedia to drive viewers to take action.
Michael has a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism from UW-Oshkosh and has taken Master Classes with Filmmaker Martin Scorsese, Photographer Annie Leibowitz, Documentation Ken Burns and advanced marketing courses.
Beyond his traditional and non-traditional education, Michael has a rich array of experiences working with a diverse world community, contributing greatly to his ability to help clients achieve great results. His company, Imagine Road Productions, helps businesses and professionals engage high-value clients using video-based marketing strategies.
This webinar will be presented using the Zoom meetings app. If you have not used this app in the past, a very simple installation will be needed when you accept the invite to the meeting.
- Please be sure to register in advance, using a valid email address.
- Access information will be emailed prior to the webinar from [email protected] to the email address you used to register.
- There is no coupon code for this event.
- When you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
Register for both sessions by entering your email address below.
Your email notification will say "session 2." We are using session 2 to track registrations for both sessions rather than making people register for them individually. We will email a Zoom link to all registrants prior to each session.
Registration for this event is closed.
Member Price: $0.00