Virtual Town Hall with Dr. John Newman and Dr. John Leschke
Date & Time
May 07, 2020
10:00am - 11:00am
Information & Pricing
Join us for a Virtual Town Hall with
John Newman MD FACS, President, Aurora Medical Center
Dr. John Leschke, Vice President of Medical Affairs, Ascension Mercy
Topics of discussion will include:
- The current state of operations of Ascension Mercy and Aurora Medical Center (locally and Statewide) in relation to the Covid-19 environment, including the availability of health care services in the community, whether it relates to Covid-19 preparedness or routine health care
- An update on the latest issues surrounding the COVID-19
The webinar will be presented using the Zoom meetings app. If you have not used this app in the past, a very simple installation will be needed when you accept the invite to the meeting on Thursday.
- Please be sure to register in advance for this webinar, using a valid email address.
- Access information will be emailed prior to the webinar from [email protected] to the email address you used to register.
- There is no coupon code for this event.
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email.
Video of each of our Virtual Town Halls is posted on our YouTube channel after the event. Please click here to access our YouTube channel. It can take up to a couple of hours to process the video after the end of the meeting.
For more information, resources, and updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit our website, here.
Registration for this event is closed.
Member Price: $0.00