ENVISION is the strategic plan guiding the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce for 2013 and beyond.
ENVISION was developed as a result of the 2012 survey of our members that asked what are important roles for the Oshkosh Chamber within our community and how do members perceive the value from the programs & benefits that we provide.
Ultimate goals of ENVISION, our strategic plan for 2013 and beyond are:
- Expand economic development efforts
- Grow membership in the organization
- Focus on young leader development – grow Propel
- Promote the value of Chamber programs and benefits
- Advocacy – remain the strong voice for business interests
We seek to create an environment in which our businesses thrive. Look for updates on our progress throughout the year. The plan has reachable, measurable, yet challenging goals that align with the needs and priorities of you, our members.
(Vicki Updike Newswave Magazine - 2013 Strategic Plan Overview)